Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Blues v Port Fri July 26th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss having a sook

Blues would be almost unstoppable if they hD a decent coach

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Port should have won by more.

The tide turned in the third you could see it coming and Carlton/Voss didn’t change a thing to try and get the game back on their terms.

Pretty inactive second half from the Blues, they should be a little worried.

Didn’t see it. Games on in the background.

Holding the ball is cooked atm
Some savage calls but went both ways. Weitering last 2 minutes was htb.

This was the exact game Port would lose. Great win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree. I think any reasonable person would clearly be able to tell that was a goal
Sorry I got it back to front, I agree with you

My point is fans at the game are huge nuffies haha, you and I are nuffies too but I think most that post on BigFooty are more reasonable than those at the game crying over every 50/50 call that doesn’t go their way

Well done Port. Totally outplayed us in the 2nd half. Writing was on the wall with the short break, players missing and using our sub in the 1st. We ran too hard in the 1st half and were always going to struggle to run the game out.
Port had plenty of chances to ice it, but kept us with a sniff even though it wasn't likely.

Port should have won by more.

The tide turned in the third you could see it coming and Carlton/Voss didn’t change a thing to try and get the game back on their terms.

Pretty inactive second half from the Blues, they should be a little worried.

They are elite on their terms, but struggle to wrestle momentum back. Not a slogger team. Problem going back more than this year. Carlton fans apparently can’t see it though. Huge coaching flaw for Voss.

Writing was on the wall with the short break, players missing and using our sub in the 1st. We ran too hard in the 1st half and were always going to struggle to run the game out.
Imagine, if only you had that 1 more day break, you'd win!

Only, football results don't work that way. No mention of this being Carltons 3rd loss from 4 attempts. Outclassed on your own deck to a travelling team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Blues v Port Fri July 26th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Back