Changes For Round 19 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our selectors will be rightly shit scared of the damage Grundy could do to Nank, who i slower than the Queen Mary.
They may decide to bring in another tall, so that would mean if Darcy Moore is fit, there will be a match up for him?

Nank has had few Really Good Games against Grundy

Yep the injury to Treloar gives others a chance to thrive.
We aren't invincible at the G despite what you may hear.
By the way, i am an old school Richmond supporter and have never hated collingwood. Got themselves out of financial ruin the hard way like we did without any need for handouts etc.

Well you are Due a Loss at the G;)

Cox was limping halfway through the game. FFS-it is never going to stop is it?

Just scans domus and the silver lining is that we have Elliott faz, Moore, aish who all will be fresh to.come back.in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't need to change.They are Overrated. In 2011 collingwood won every single game except for 2 all season and went on to lose the grand final, while they have already lost 4 games this season. They arent as unbeatable as what fans think. I'm not saying it's in the bag but if we're on, look out.Go pies.

In: Crocker, Blair
Out: De Goey, WHE

Only a year ago this really would've happened.

Elliot in for me.

DeGoey, WHE, Elliot, Stephenson is an insane forward line.
I don’t think we’re desperate enough up forward to warrant bringing in an underdone Elliott right now. WHE, Thomas and Stephenson are all doing stellar jobs this year.

This is a bigger home and away game than Essendon v Carlton back in 2000, two relics from the past. So I can't remember a bigger game outside of ANZAC Day games but I think this supersedes all of those too. So this is the biggest home game in Melbs that I can remember IMO. Collingwood v Richmond the new modern day rivalry.
We should piss off Carlton and play you blokes in the season opener

I don’t think we’re desperate enough up forward to warrant bringing in an underdone Elliott right now. WHE, Thomas and Stephenson are all doing stellar jobs this year.
Same goes for me to not bring Moore in. Not in a pressure game like this. If he broke down early we’re a man down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back