Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Will Daniel Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I need a Curtin in so I can watch……………… I’m Murphyed out

Cmon you are better than that. Regardless of whether Curtin plays there will be another 11-12 young players under 50 games running around - and who shown some good form over the last month

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ingram thought Pedlar was out for the season too before the club had assessed his scan results and then he only missed 2 weeks. Gonna hold fire for now, our last extended squad the first 4 named all played, with the sub coming from those last 4. Nicks was very high in praise for Curtin in the presser today and played in the A team midfield, so not sure where Ingram is getting this info tbh.

Round 4, Nicks ****ed our season by ****ing with the game plan that saw us go from the highest scoring team last year to a Ross Lyon-esque borefest.

Re: Murphy, would he get a game with any other club? I'm not convinced he would even front up for Richmond, West Coast or North yet Nicks has him in the starting 18.
That game plan didn’t get us into the finals last year and we probably had an easier draw.

I'm guessing with Jones named on field that Smith will be out, and surely Ned isn't getting a game, so the other out would have to be between Berg and Worrell. I'm leaning towards Berg being left out.

I reckon Cook may be sub again given he played 3/4 last week as sub.

That leaves Worrell, Rachelle, Taylor and Curtin as our bench.

Just my 2c worth.
I agree that Worrell will stay in, they wouldn't have named him at all if they were going to give him a game in the SANFL. Coming off an injury lay off they would have just named him in the SANFL like they did with TT.

Worrell is clearly best 22, so he will definitely play if named.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t listen to him, what stage did he say that?
I didn't watch this video as I struggle to listen to stupid... but was a clip on news tonight where he said we were still a 0.6% chance of making finals...

Not for me, only hope of seeing the back of Smith is if Jones returns to form playing behind the ball. And I like him, he’s fast, strong over the ball and takes the game on going forwards. Been disappointing this year, hopefully he turns it around.
You must be Meatloaf. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I religiously watch every Crows game every week, no matter where we are on the ladder or how our form is but I swear if Ned McSpudry plays ahead of Curtin against the Hawk's I'll boycott the game.
Surely they can't be that stupid?

I religiously watch every Crows game every week, no matter where we are on the ladder or how our form is but I swear if Ned McSpudry plays ahead of Curtin against the Hawk's I'll boycott the game.
You’re tempting fate with statements like that

Then you haven't been paying attention.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Back