Autopsy Statement made Against Collingwood 27 point winners

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty bloody good stuff.

For me, the gold standard is the passage of play that led to Mickey O’s goal against West Coast and subsequent friendly chat with some of their fans.

A very minor moment in the big scheme of things but this spike from Lockett to O’Loughlin is etched into my memory. I was losing my mind at that moment lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the time Adam Goodes celebrated an indigenous round goal throwing an imaginary spear and half the Victorian AFL community went down with an attack of the vapours.

Haha.. that was sooo good. Can't forget Eddie's comments after that one:
"We've never seen that before and I don't think we ever want to see it again to be perfectly honest, regardless of what it is,". :rolleyes:

BTW, where was the boofhead on Sunday? He sure was on camera at game a lot after wins during their (now ex) run. Imagine the boos if the cameras panned to him? Ginnivan's would've sounded like a whisper!

3:29 from almost the backline Stephens kicks

The Great Wall of Sydney

We've all lauded how good Heeneys run forward was in this play, but Buddy was at the same contest in the middle of the ground and sprinted forward with Heeney.. How young is Buddy playing

“I know they’re (Swans fans) catching up a bit to what we do in the AFL but I don’t think that is the right thing they should have been doing.” - Dale Thomas

I'm not a big fan of the booing but what is this condescending nonsense from Daisy. Like Sydney fans still aren't proper AFL fans. Maybe we don't hurl enough racist abuse? Sydney has been one of the better behaved crowds in the league.

Not a fan of what went down, honestly think most of the crowd didn't realise he was injured. But, does Thomas understand the irony of what he saying? He's basically saying we're numphies, yet the crowd was educated enough to be across the wider AFL issue of a specific player with a reputation for staging. Maybe you are the numphy, Dale?

There's a twitter post earlier in the thread which shows the entire run of play for that goal.

True but it carrie's more gravitas if I point it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha.. that was sooo good. Can't forget Eddie's comments after that one:
"We've never seen that before and I don't think we ever want to see it again to be perfectly honest, regardless of what it is,". :rolleyes:

BTW, where was the boofhead on Sunday? He sure was on camera at game a lot after wins during their (now ex) run. Imagine the boos if the cameras panned to him? Ginnivan's would've sounded like a whisper!

didn't eddie's ripe fat head explode in the last moments of the weagles' grand final win in 2018? the replacement head is still growing back

you!?! you cannot be a supertramp fan (i dunno how anyone can be), but surely you're too young
i thought they started innoculating kids against that sort of illness back in the 80s
like air supply ... or inxs ...
I grew up with the annoying remix of the Logical Song... you do the math :p

I grew up with the annoying remix of the Logical Song... you do the math :p

there was a MORE annoying version than the original!??!
the one time one set of grandparents tried to buy me a record (haha, remember them?) they got me that supertramp album with that on it

i'd bet i'm older ... and still traumatised ... supertramp weren't the worst of that era but geez, they gave it a crack
I See You No GIF by Teddy Too Big

you!?! you cannot be a supertramp fan (i dunno how anyone can be), but surely you're too young
i thought they started innoculating kids against that sort of illness back in the 80s
like air supply ... or inxs ...
Don't even go near INXS Hypno...

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Statement made Against Collingwood 27 point winners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back