Autopsy The King influences Umpires a win over North by 3 points... #jessiewhitesque

Remove this Banner Ad

Shit way to win, but at the end of the day it was a deserved free kick and we needed some luck to finally go our way somewhere.

Some of our mids had okay games but absolutely smashed in the clearances again today. I have no idea what the answer to that is, but clearly neither do our coaching staff.

Anyway, we got the W and it seemed to mean a lot to the players. Lets hope it's enough of a spark to get some semblence of momentum into our season.

Rampe should've been sitting on his couch in Bondi just crossing his fingers that someone else would notice North's interchange stuff-up

could have texted

Hate that rampe snitched

Just to win the game

We should have one it on being the better team and easy imo
I sometimes think you would boo Santa claus

Selling your side short mate we were outplayed for most of it and got a win due to a 10000-1 scenario

You guys led for 89 minutes, we lead for 26 late in the game. I don't think I am selling my team short, after a sloppy start we played pretty well, younger kids showed a fair bit but Wardlaw missed a set shot that he will be kicking himself over and Sheezel as well after we were a few goals up. After that, the Swans had some significant momentum, and Warner was huge in the last part of the game.

When you are a good team you have confidence in your ability to win when you get a sniff, when you struggle and don't really have a lot of confidence you panic under pressure. Guys who could do damage were getting off the leash late in the game, like Heeney, it just felt like the momentum had swung to me.

To be fair, Santa Claus is probably the most overweight and unfit bloke to don the red and white.

And he delivers only once a year, that's a poor return

You guys led for 89 minutes, we lead for 26 late in the game. I don't think I am selling my team short, after a sloppy start we played pretty well, younger kids showed a fair bit but Wardlaw missed a set shot that he will be kicking himself over and Sheezel as well after we were a few goals up. After that, the Swans had some significant momentum, and Warner was huge in the last part of the game.

When you are a good team you have confidence in your ability to win when you get a sniff, when you struggle and don't really have a lot of confidence you panic under pressure. Guys who could do damage were getting off the leash late in the game, like Heeney, it just felt like the momentum had swung to me.

Wardlaw looks solid great to watch

Loved how he took it up to Parker too

To be fair, Santa Claus is probably the most overweight and unfit bloke to don the red and white.
He could cover the ground though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wardlaw looks solid great to watch

Loved how he took it up to Parker too

Yeah, he had that as a junior, sometimes junior football doesn't translate at AFL level, for him it seems to.

The problem is we always kick it to the exact same spot yet never, ever have a player there to contest. It’s like the bombing on Buddy’s head. What makes them think that doing the same thing for the same result is the smart thing ti do? That for me is a structural set up from a defensive stoppage. Who decides those?
Florent on the last line of defence panic kicks it every time. He either holds it too long and gets a pressure kick or slams it on his boot halfway up the 50 to the opposition.

Purely him not structure

Florent on the last line of defence panic kicks it every time. He either holds it too long and gets a pressure kick or slams it on his boot halfway up the 50 to the opposition.

Purely him not structure
I really thought he'd turned a corner earlier this year. Seemed really confident and poised with ball in hand first few weeks. Has regressed badly in this area since.

Hate that rampe snitched

Just to win the game

We should have one it on being the better team and easy imo
Sorry mate but this is taking being depressed about the season to a whole new level. You would prefer a team get away with cheating rather than hold the ****ers to account? AFL and the umpires **** enough obvious things up as it is, why would we even contemplate letting them **** something else up as well?

Are you North Melbourne's Punts?

McAndrews looks likely long term

22yo ruckman being called upon to play against Goldstein who is still a top ruckman.

20HO, 9 possies, 6 contested.

Likely 18 months away But showed a lot to work with.
That was the big positive from today for me. He moves pretty well for a player his size and his ruck craft is excellent.

Like you say... Probably 18 months away but there's a really promising player there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy The King influences Umpires a win over North by 3 points... #jessiewhitesque

Remove this Banner Ad

Back