Autopsy 2021 87 point win against Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Because we tried him back a few years ago. We had injuries. He is good as a player who goes back as an extra but that doesn't make him a backman. He is an extra. He doesn't have an opponent. When he did go back and had an opponent he held his own first match but the subsequent 2 matches he was taken to the cleaners. He's not a backman. What's more I thought Melican was good.

Reid hasn’t played a single game in defence in his career at the swans

A good win against a poor opponent. Game was over after Buddy kicked his first. Swans just did as they pleased in the first and after that it was just a question of by how much. The Suns had a very few winners but Miller stood out. Other than King kicking 4 on McCartin they ddn’t have any other avenues to goal.

Kicked 13 goals from turnovers its why when our pressure is down we drop games.

These are the two most important stats for us and basically will determine whether we win or lose.

We need to be competitive in the clearances, don’t need to win them just halve them.

And our pressure has to be elite to cause the turnovers that allow us to use our foot skills to score.

That’s it, it’s very very simple for us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is this Tom doing his Chad Warner impression ;)

These are the two most important stats for us and basically will determine whether we win or lose.

We need to be competitive in the clearances, don’t need to win them just halve them.

And our pressure has to be elite to cause the turnovers that allow us to use our foot skills to score.

That’s it, it’s very very simple for us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Our gamestyle is Richmond lite just cant sustain it long enough yet and our 2 main weapons in Gulden/Campbell are in their first season.

Coaching staff built this exact style with Dawson/Gulden/Campbell kicking to be featured.

When we dont apply enough pressure we dont force enough turnovers our scoring stops and we resort to kicking it to Franklin in desperation.

Our gamestyle is Richmond lite just cant sustain it long enough yet and our 2 main weapons in Gulden/Campbell are in their first season.

Coaching staff built this exact style with Dawson/Gulden/Campbell kicking to be featured.

When we dont apply enough pressure we dont force enough turnovers our scoring stops and we resort to kicking it to Franklin in desperation.

Reasonable points but a bit simplistic. We have other weapons by foot such as Dawson. Further as we saw against Gold Coast, buddy is very damaging up on the wing and also a great field kick. With McLean so strong deep we now have other scenarios to break the pressure cycle.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have to say when Kelly Underwood first started commentating she was horrible. And she always got the swans games. Rewatching the game I can say she has improved significantly. She used to get excited in all the wrong times but now she has perfect timing. Well done to her. Anyone else agree?

I have to say when Kelly Underwood first started commentating she was horrible. And she always got the swans games. Rewatching the game I can say she has improved significantly. She used to get excited in all the wrong times but now she has perfect timing. Well done to her. Anyone else agree?
Ehhh, she was fine. IMO, too much trade talk and Mills watch for me, but that wasn't her fault.

Yes I agree. I wonder if she has had some training as the nasal tone in her voice has mellowed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

She speaks in catch phrases and I find it so awkward. It’s like she grew up listening to commentators in big moments and she applies that to every situation.

Her voice is her voice, it’s grating but can’t really change that. It’s her commentary style that is just poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She speaks in catch phrases and I find it so awkward. It’s like she grew up listening to commentators in big moments and she applies that to every situation.

Her voice is her voice, it’s grating but can’t really change that. It’s her commentary style that is just poor.

What’s that line she always sprouts every game and get manages to mess it up every game? Something along the lines of “and the (insert team) are stuttering “

far less annoying than about 90 per cent of the dckhead boys' club

What’s that line she always sprouts every game and get manages to mess it up every game? Something along the lines of “and the (insert team) are stuttering “

She’s like McAvaney in his later years. Just puns and catch phrases instead of commentating on the depth of the moment. She’s not the only one guilty of it, of course.

Not everyone can be Huddo : (

She’s like McAvaney in his later years. Just puns and catch phrases instead of commentating on the depth of the moment. She’s not the only one guilty of it, of course.

Not everyone can be Huddo : (

ohhh no no no no no no
bruce was a "special" kind of awful ... the simpering, the fawning, the endless kissing of quoits, the rampant smugness ...

ohhh no no no no no no
bruce was a "special" kind of awful ... the simpering, the fawning, the endless kissing of quoits, the rampant smugness ...

the olympics coverage was largely tainted by seven's remarkable "supergroup" of dckheads ... bruce, hamish, basil zempilas and jason fckng richardson
best thing about it was that racing.com's saturday racing coverage was richardson-free for a month

She brought it out the other day. "Buddy is strutting and the Suns are stuttering."

Like sorry Kelli, but you can't just add and remove syllables. That's not how rhyming works.

Still better than late-career Bruce, who was an absolute joke.

BT is still my favourite and I will die on that hill.

She brought it out the other day. "Buddy is strutting and the Suns are stuttering."

Like sorry Kelli, but you can't just add and remove syllables. That's not how rhyming works.

Still better than late-career Bruce, who was an absolute joke.

BT is still my favourite and I will die on that hill.

and that's just one more reason i worry about you

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2021 87 point win against Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back