Autopsy 76 point Team Effort win vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly don’t understand why some have Lloyd entering whipping boy territory.

He’s a multiple-time club champion & hasn’t suddenly become a spud.
Well because he's been moved out of his favoured position. Roberts has taken that.
He's now playing a bit of a piecemeal position . So can be assessed and critiqued v that.

Only small things and we only get tiny clips of vision, but I noticed a couple of things today with how the rest of the team are acting towards Wicks and it wasn't good.

I don't really care what it was to create the issue, but if he is going to be in the team then there needs to be a bit of leadership. Even if it comes from the coaches just going over to him during breaks.

Just watching him stand there on the outside on his own while all the players were mingling together at the end of the game was a bit average.
I was there and must admit didn’t look for what you have described here but if that is indeed happening the lot of them should pull their head out of their arses and take him back into the fold as he is still wearing our jumper and while you are out there he is a brother. What goes on off the ground is their own business. What the ** is this an episode of Mean Girls ? 🙄 Grow the ** up.

Which bridge? The Grandville Bridge?
Supposedly the Anzac Bridge, or maybe the harbour bridge; but really, who the hell knows... during the time I've been following them, I've lived in W'gong, Newcastle and Penrith...

I was there and must admit didn’t look for what you have described here but if that is indeed happening the lot of them should pull their head out of their arses and take him back into the fold as he is still wearing our jumper and while you are out there he is a brother. What goes on off the ground is their own business. What the ** is this an episode of Mean Girls ? 🙄 Grow the ** up.
IMG_0441.jpeg

If I'm driving from Randwick to Homebush. I guess I could go over the ANZAC bridge

Lloyds best game in his new role. He’s going nowhere.
Supposedly the Anzac Bridge, or maybe the harbour bridge; but really, who the hell knows... during the time I've been following them, I've lived in W'gong, Newcastle and Penrith...
Contract Bridge?

GWS will go in with Taylor, Buckley and Himmelberg as their tall defensive 3. I don't think this is the game to change our structure and go with a smaller forward line.

As to who makes way for Parker +/- Rampe, I have no clear idea in my mind. I'd say Cunningham, Fox, Wicks and Jordan would be the most obvious but all are playing well enough and contributing. Good problem to have - hopefully we get it right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is probably nothing in it. But it was little things like the above, and there were a few times like this, that made me go hmmmm. But if there is anything remotely in it, then the leaders need to step up and be leaders.

Well because he's been moved out of his favoured position. Roberts has taken that.
He's now playing a bit of a piecemeal position . So can be assessed and critiqued v that.

I'm coming around. Definitely dropping in the pecking order but should still be around in some capacity for a while

He's not a tempo general he's one paced and losing relevance in an increasingly one on one turnover focused game

There is probably nothing in it. But it was little things like the above, and there were a few times like this, that made me go hmmmm. But if there is anything remotely in it, then the leaders need to step up and be leaders.

Yet after the pickup from hell.
They were on him like a seagull on a chip.

I think he's in the team and is playing well. That's all that matters. Everything else is speculation, and that doesn't matter. So yeah I cracked a joke.
Speculation ? Ok easy out. If supporters are noticing stuff like this it’s happening. Have you ever been in a footy club ? A footy club where this is happening ? I have and it doesn’t end well.

I'm coming around

He's not a tempo general he's one paced and losing relevance in an increasingly one on one turnover focused game

Definitely dropping in the pecking order but should still be around in some capacity for a while
It pisses me off with his hand gestures.
You've literally won the pill back and you're backing back.

Cunningham is the same. However he's a accountable defender.

I have played at a club where this was happening and also coached one where a kid playing Senior footy was isolated from the group because off field behaviour. No good for the group and especially for the kid. We’ll see what happens.

I have played at a club where this was happening and also coached one where a kid playing Senior footy was isolated from the group because off field behaviour. No good for the group and especially for the kid. We’ll see what happens.
I'm sure it's fine. I wouldn't even notice if it wasn't for the circumstances.

Speculation ? Ok easy out. If supporters are noticing stuff like this it’s happening. Have you ever been in a footy club ? A footy club where this is happening ? I have and it doesn’t end well.
I have, and I know that not all teammates get on, or are mates at all. Some have no relationship with each other and are merely colleagues. As long as they can co-exist and play their role in the team, then that's all we should expect of them. The rest is their business.

It pisses me off with his hand gestures.
You've literally won the pill back and you're backing back.

Cunningham is the same. However he's a accountable defender.

What were once neat reliable kicking skills are now an anchor.

Meanwhile, Florent has turned into an absolute peach small defender.

First picked of those three

Remove this Banner Ad

Back