RICHMOND V GEELONG CATS, AFL Rd 20, 2018 - 3/8 19:50 AEST - Squiggle says Richmond 73%

Remove this Banner Ad

No he isn’t. Smith better last two games. Your definition of in form as meaning not the past month but the month before is bizarre.
Hush! Be gone with your mistruths.

That potatoe shut Slone out of the GF and kicked three goals in the process and picked up Norm Smith votes. Real potaoes do things like that.
Tom Boyd came 3rd the previous year.

Not unusual for a potato to play the best game of his career on Grand Final day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:) Threads off to a good start.

Looking forward to a good game on a Friday night.
Have to back the Tigers but there's a lot to gain for the Cats in terms of the ladder, and credibility as contenders, with a win. I rate Chris Scott tactically and it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Well then there's no excuses tonight.
I love this.

If we came in saying we'd win, you're be whinging about us being arrogant, instead we talk about how it should be a close game that could go either way and explain why and were 'making excuses'.

You're just going to have a sook either way, aren't you?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love this.

If we came in saying we'd win, you're be whinging about us being arrogant, instead we talk about how it should be a close game that could go either way and explain why and were 'making excuses'.

You're just going to have a sook either way, aren't you?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't sook. I think we'll win. I'll lay it on the table. If we don't I'll say well done if I can still type by then.

What I can't stand is the pregame excuses.

Remove this Banner Ad

RICHMOND V GEELONG CATS, AFL Rd 20, 2018 - 3/8 19:50 AEST - Squiggle says Richmond 73%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back