Autopsy Statement made Against Collingwood 27 point winners

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney tap down to Buddy in the fourth.

antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

Holey McWobbleWhacks! What a win!! They just...kept...going!
We have quite an ensemble on our hands right now, ready for September like I've never known! :openmouth:
So excited, the lid blew off this arvo and landed somewhere in the backyard of house down the street.

Gawwwd I wish I was there today .. Not only for the atmosphere, but also then I wouldn't had to have listened to BT.

Mills statistically excellent and he did his job. But he lacked his usual gusto. Wasn't BOG for me. I really liked Parker's work at the coalface as well as Rowbottom. Lloyd was great down back as was Fox. If I had to give it to anyone, I'd say Fox - he has been a revelation, along with Clarke and Stephens. These three have played a massive part in our run to the finals, making our list a complete 22 with no real holes at present.

Great win by the Swans dominated all game & a true team effort. Missed a lot of easy goals so it could have been a blow out. One to go then onto the finals.....could we win it you betcha...

The depths of delusion on the Pies board is truly staggering.

The reason they lost is because "Swans were allowed to hold our guys off the ball and because the SCG is an irregular postage stamp-sized ground where 30 players are all within a kick of each other which suits their traditional ugly style of play"

I reckon a more accurate statement from a Pies fan would be "No doc, I do not have rotten teeth, it's just a bit of licorice from last week"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Clarke is 7 wins from 7 games in 2022 🎷🦆

A win of great character. When ump pulled that goal from nowhere and then gifted Cameron a shot I thought uh oh!
But nope, we regathered and stymied them. Very mature.
Not the best we've played but really well done under finals pressure.
Interesting to see both Mills and McInerney spent most of Q4 in defence. Locked it away.

Excellent game across the board.

• Clarke beat Daicos. If you move your elite HBF forward, you're giving up. Clarke won.
  • Stephens ran and ran
  • Hickey beaten a bit but still did well
  • Rampe's spectacular
  • I love Ollie's composure down back
  • Fox was BOG for me. His defense and ball use was superb. We lose without him today

Only complaints:
  • Set shots and goal kicking in general, need to sort that out
  • McDonald is our best handballer but I think Amartey offers up a bit more at the moment

Unchanged next week unless Amartey gets the nod over McDonald

he was terrific but i don't think we were losing that game ... don't think we were close to our best but better than them all day
and i think you're wrong about mcdonald ... i have to say again: mcdonald stays ... he's class ... he's our future
today's squad is pretty much our finals squad, just leave them be now ... one game before finals, surely we're done with tinkering

Might be a misberable prick and I own up to most of my faults most of the time

I am Swans fan oif yiu would like to know , might not seem

I need to give them credit more often

Still think Tommy cops to much s**t , he is very good defender. Look across the league to judge

I wrote of Stephens and he is shitting on me

Im right about fox , adds so much and what he allows others to do

Thought Lloyd played as an actual small defender.

Clarke was good let’s be honest , never been a fan but

Gotta love rowy but work on your kicking pal

McDonald is on the brink but is he ready atm

I like the slow keepings off , we get control and we are maturing as a hole

Thought paps was trying to do much

Is hicky best 22

I don’t think we can play 2 rucks
I thought Hickey was a standout todaY. He won the ruck contest, his positioning and smarts came to the fore a number of times, and his mobility was strong as well. Really good for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Statement made Against Collingwood 27 point winners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back