Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 7, last 24th June)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 104 89.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with this, we have guys on our list who were drafted as midfielders who can't get a shot in the middle already. How about we give guys like Dowling, Pedlar, Rachele & Taylor a go in the midfield before we try and move one of our best defenders in there.

Max may well end up a good mid, be he could also end up one of the best mid sized defenders in the comp. You need stars all over the ground if you are going to push for a flag. We have found a very good defender in Max who could hold down that spot for 10 years, lets leave him there and actually try and find some quality mids to fix that problem.

Far too sensible a post for me

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This club is f*cked if they haven't or don't reach out to Balme

I wonder whose feelings they're trying to protect?

I can legitimately only think of 2 off of the top of my head - Kelly and Roo
Nicks and Kelly are tied at the hip too, so you can probably get if Kelly didn't want someone then Nicks wouldn't either.

What have we become
What we have always been called, a plastic franchise because we certainly aren't acting like a football club in the last few years.

Its funny but a few weeks ago the club took afront to being called a boys club but since then have done everything they can to confirm the comment.

I really want to watch the team but I now understand what all those Richmond supporters meant when they said "ECO"

This club is f*cked if they haven't or don't reach out to Balme

I wonder whose feelings they're trying to protect?

I can legitimately only think of 2 off of the top of my head - Kelly and Roo

Probably nothing in it - but in the full version of that Dawson interview, the interviewer mentioned Balme and Daws said he doesnt think we need external people to come in and help. Passing on the club message? Its the very final question.

Probably nothing in it - but in the full version of that Dawson interview, the interviewer mentioned Balme and Daws said he doesnt think we need external people to come in and help. Passing on the club message? Its the very final question.

Aww man don't make me hate Daws too.

That's exactly what a boys club would say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arrogance you can always learn something from everyone poor call

EVERYONE IS DOING A GREAT JOB.

15th*
10th
14th
15th
18th

Imagine the legendary resource of Balme basically saying call me and I’d help and a bottom club says “no thanks”.

At the same time they send a members email pleading for support and saying trust us, we are doing everything possible to get better.

I wonder if Collingwood will have me back because this club is ****ed. It’s a soulless franchise run by a boys club who are shit at what they do and Roo can go and get ****ed.

it's exactly what the club captain has to say. Part of the JD is not to step outside the club line.
Tired Dance GIF by US National Archives

Nicks and Kelly are tied at the hip too, so you can probably get if Kelly didn't want someone then Nicks wouldn't either.
Easy, they can both **** off then!

Imagine the legendary resource of Balme basically saying call me and I’d help and a bottom club says “no thanks”.

At the same time they send a members email pleading for support and saying trust us, we are doing everything possible to get better.

I wonder if Collingwood will have me back because this club is ****ed. It’s a soulless franchise run by a boys club who are shit at what they do and Roo can go and get ****ed.
What's that bit about Collingwood taking you back?

Back