Autopsy 42 point win(wut) vs Adelaide (Joel kicks 9 OMG!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

At least Ben Keays is credited with kicking the last goal of the game this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only collingwood with their full squad could probably pressure for 4 quarters

Still think we have them, they probably beat us in Sydney then get cocky,

But they know how to win it,I also think the Blues can.

We are winning games (comfortably) despite only playing well for 2 or 2.5 quarters (and arguably only 1 Chad inspired quarter against the Doggies).

So I have this great theory…. we are still building and still have much room for improvement. So come finals, we’re gonna start putting together 3.5 or 4 quarters of good footy,.. which is gonna make it bloody hard for teams to beat us 💪😍🙏

Does any team play "4 quarters"? Every game has momentum swings, we just seem to take a while of late totake advantage. We kept turning it over early again

I understand all the fears about September, and I'll be there first to say it's a year wasted if we don't win the grand final.
BUT
We should still enjoy the year, I would rather be happy the next 3 months and then be miserable after the grand final, than spend the next 3 months in pre misery mode only to have to deal with post misery mode as well.

It's an incredible season, and I'll enjoy it until the swans give me a reason to cry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 42 point win(wut) vs Adelaide (Joel kicks 9 OMG!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back