RICHMOND V GEELONG CATS, AFL Rd 20, 2018 - 3/8 19:50 AEST - Squiggle says Richmond 73%

Remove this Banner Ad

There is just something about Richmond that I am not seeing. Maybe I'm used to the best team in the comp putting up cricket type scores like the Hawthorn team of the early 2010's. Their defence is undoubtedly the best in the AFL, but their offence is very questionable. For the number one team and reigning premier not to be able to put up those 120 - 150 type of scorelines, makes me question them and I can just seem them getting knocked over by teams that are capable of these big scores. Don't know if Geelong can do this, but if they can put the foot down on the scoreboard, I can't see Richmond keeping up.

There is just something about Richmond that I am not seeing. Maybe I'm used to the best team in the comp putting up cricket type scores like the Hawthorn team of the early 2010's. Their defence is undoubtedly the best in the AFL, but their offence is very questionable. For the number one team and reigning premier not to be able to put up those 120 - 150 type of scorelines, makes me question them and I can just seem them getting knocked over by teams that are capable of these big scores. Don't know if Geelong can do this, but if they can put the foot down on the scoreboard, I can't see Richmond keeping up.
Every time we kick over 100pts we win, thats good enough for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably more to do with how the game is played these days.

From memory, we're one of the highest scoring teams this year.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Read the through the tread...Geelong fans whining that anyone suggesting why Richmond mightn't win are just making pre game excuses.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who cares

Richmond are better by a mile

Just think it might be an upset,

RICHMOND V GEELONG CATS, AFL Rd 20, 2018 - 3/8 19:50 AEST - Squiggle says Richmond 73%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back